Creating movie magic for Harry Potter, Band of Brothers, Tomb Raider, and the soon-to-be released Shanghai Knights and Die Another Day (Bond 20) is never as easy as waving a wand, but when Cinesite London employed the help of SGI(R) Global Services and optimized SGI(R) Embedded Support Partner (ESP), their multiple high-profile projects began running right on schedule.
What does ESP stand for?
ESP stands for Embedded Support Partner
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ESP
We have 857 other meanings of ESP in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Systems Personnel
- Electronic Systems Protection (various companies)
- Electroshock Protection
- Electrostatic Precipitator
- Elektroniczna Skrzynka Podawcza (Polish: Electronic Inbox)
- Element Skateboard Products
- Elliot Sound Products
- Ely State Prison (Nevada)
- Email Standards Project
- Embedded Service Processor (Cisco)
- Embedded Systems Programming
- Emergency & Special Program
- Emergency Service Pack
- Emergency Services Program
- Emergency Sickness Plan
- Emergency Sprinkler Pump
- Emergency Standby Power (various companies)
- Emily's Strange Posse
- Emotional Selling Point (business/marketing)
- Empirical Studies of Programmers (Conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By deploying the most innovative remote monitoring technology, Secure Service Technology(TM) (SST) and Embedded Support Partner (ESP) from Mission Critical Linux and SGI, the alliance will enable a commitment to restore SGI system failures within six hours of notification.
Other features include proactive, preventative support from a designated technical account manager and SGI's Embedded Support Partner (ESP), whereby customers' systems are monitored daily to prevent issues before they arise.