SSP Solutions develops and distributes the SSP(TM) Solution Suite of services, hardware, software and embedded security products designed as the Trusted Symbol of the Digital Economy(TM).
What does EMSEC stand for?
EMSEC stands for Embedded Security (various universities)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EMSEC
- Emergency Medical Services Daycare Service
- Ecole des Mines de Saint-Etienne (French engineering school)
- École nationale supérieure des mines de Saint-Étienne
- Empirical Research Methods in Software Engineering
- Engineering Management and Systems Engineering
- Estimated Mean Square Error
- Experimental Methodical Seismologic Expedition
- Environmental Monitoring from Space of East Asia
- East Midlands Science and Engineering Communications (UK)
- Emanations Security
- Emission Security
- European Mars Science and Exploration Conference (European Space Agency; EU)
- Executive Master of Science in Engineering Management
- East Midlands Science Enterprise Network (UK)
- Emergency Medical Services and Emergency Operations (San Francisco, CA)
- Enterprise Messaging Secure Exchange Protocol
- Enterprise Messaging Stabilization and Expansion Project
- Electromagnetic Modeling and Simulation Environment for Systems
- Electromagnetic Studies of Earthquakes and Volcanoes (International Association of Geomagnetism and Aeronomy Working Group)
- Elmira Maple Syrup Festival (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Funding Used For Mobile TV Security and a Broad Range of Content Protection Technologies BARCELONA, Spain -- Discretix, the leading provider of embedded security and DRM solutions for mobile devices and Flash memory, announced today that it plans to leverage its recent $20 million in new investment financing to pursue an expanded range of content protection solutions for the consumer and enterprise markets.
Discretix Digital Rights Management Technology to be deployed on BenQ-Siemens Devices in 2007 LAS VEGAS -- Discretix, the leading provider of embedded security and DRM solutions for mobile devices and flash memory, today announced that its Multi-Scheme DRM client has been selected by BenQ for use in its next generation, high lifestyle BenQ-Siemens feature phones.
Embedded Security Systems for Networking OEMs SafeNet's comprehensive security systems are deployed by the world's leading networking OEMs, including AMCC, AMD, Cisco Systems, Hitachi, HP, Juniper Networks, Lucent Technologies, PMC-Sierra, ReefPoint, Samsung, Siemens and Texas Instruments.
KOSDAQ:048870), a global leader in mobile multimedia system-on-a-chip (SoC) products, and Discretix, the leading provider of embedded security solutions for mobile devices and flash memory, today announced an agreement for strategic cooperation in OMA-DRM Technology.
Embedded Security delivers a unique profile, individual to an HP PC, for a more secure computing environment.
LAS VEGAS -- Security Accelerator Module for NET VX Series Universal Voice Exchange Provides Line-Rate Encryption Based on Mocana's Embedded Security Suite Industry pioneer Network Equipment Technologies, Inc.
Discretix: --Driven by the Largest Mobile Operators the OMTP Trusted Environment Formalizes and Standardizes the Security Needs Such as Secure Boot, Secure Flash Update, Mobile Device ID Protection, SIM Lock protection, and DRM Across Different Devices Discretix, the leading provider of embedded security and DRM solutions for mobile devices and flash memory, today announced that CryptoCell(TM) has implemented the requirements recently published in the OMTP (Open Mobile Terminal Platform) Trusted Environment specification.