By joining forces with Wind River, developers of one of the world's most popular embedded real-time operating systems, ACCESS is clearly demonstrating our commitment to the embedded community," said Toru Arakawa, president and CEO, ACCESS Co.
What does ERTOS stand for?
ERTOS stands for Embedded Real-Time Operating Systems
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Department of Educational Research, Technology, and Leadership (University of Central Florida; College of Eduaction; Orlando, FL)
- Electrochemical Reaction & Technology Laboratory (South Korea)
- Electronics Regional Test Laboratory (India)
- Environmental Research and Training Laboratories (University of Kentucky)
- Electronic Intelligence Requirement Tasking Message
- ELINT Requirement Tasking Message
- Engine Room Team Management (training course)
- European Rail Traffic Management System
- Estimated Return to Operation (maintenance)
- Estonian Rural Tourism Organisation
- Early Reading Technology Project
- Eastern Region Training Partnership (UK)
- Economic Recovery and Transition Program (World Bank)
- Executive Retention and Termination Plan (Nortel Networks Corporation)
- Extended Real-Time Polling Service
- e-Review of Tourism Research
- Emergency Response and Transitional Recovery (UN Development Programme)
- European Road Transport Research Advisory Committee
- Earth Resources Technology Satellite (US NASA)
- East Riding Training Solutions Ltd.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Integrated Systems Inc, the embedded real-time operating systems and tool developer, will today announce the first of series of reference platforms for next generation internet appliances.
However, this new version, which can operate on an INTEGRITY-based platform, will more accurately reflect the way radio developers operate in the real world, using embedded real-time operating systems such as INTEGRITY.
MapuSoft is the leading providing of compatibility and abstraction products for use with embedded real-time operating systems.
the worldwide leader in royalty-free embedded real-time operating systems (RTOS) with over 100 million deployments, today announced the immediate availability of ThreadX(R) RTOS Kernel Awareness for the Metrowerks CodeWarrior(TM) Development Studio's Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
0, available on Unix, Linux and Windows, as well as embedded real-time operating systems such as OSE and VxWorks, offers two major enhancements: Unicode support, which allows database text to include accented characters and special symbols; and schema migration support, which enables customers to field upgrade their Polyhedra-based applications with minimal disruption.
the technology leader in embedded real-time operating systems, today introduced The Dawn of Embedded Intelligence(TM) at the Embedded Systems Conference in San Francisco.
developer of MicroC/OS-II, one of the most popular embedded real-time operating systems (RTOS) in the world, today announced the release of Version 2.