About VMETRO VMETRO provides board- and system-level products for high-performance embedded real time systems, with products based on open standards like VMEbus, PCI, RACEway, and Fibre Channel.
What does ERTS stand for?
ERTS stands for Embedded Real Time Systems
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ERTS
We have 23 other meanings of ERTS in our Acronym Attic
- e-Review of Tourism Research
- Emergency Response and Transitional Recovery (UN Development Programme)
- European Road Transport Research Advisory Committee
- Earth Resources Technology Satellite (US NASA)
- East Riding Training Solutions Ltd.
- École Régionale du Travail Social (French: Regional School of Social Work)
- Electronic Arts, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Electronic Reciprocal Transfer System (International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers)
- Electronic Resources Tracking System
- ELINT(Electronic Intelligence) Receiver Test System (US DoD)
- Emergency Response and Training Solutions
- Emergency Response Telephone System
- endoplasmic reticulum-targeting signal
- Engine Reliability Tracking System
- Enhanced Remote Transit Shed
- Environmental Report Tracking System (Washington State Department of Ecology)
- Equine Research Training System
- Erlang Runtime System Application
- European Road Transport Show
- Evangelische Radio & Televisie Stichting
Samples in periodicals archive:
Barber has 12 years experience developing embedded real time systems and telephony products.