Integration of Jasper s solutions with Cadence s connected debug analysis and software and hardware verification platforms will improve customers ability to leverage Cadence s unified verification planning, metric-driven verification flow, and extensive dynamic and formal Verification IP portfolio for embedded processor system verification.
What does EPS stand for?
EPS stands for Embedded Processor System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EPS
We have 523 other meanings of EPS in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Publishing Systems
- Electronics Packaging Subsystem (Cassini Plasma Spectrometer)
- Electrophysiology Study
- Elektropneumatische Schaltung
- Elektroprivreda Srbije (Serbian: Electric Power Industry of Serbia)
- Elevated Parking Structure (aka parking garage)
- Elgin Park Secondary School (South Surrey, BC, Canada)
- ELINT Processing Subsystem
- Elite Player Squad (UK)
- Elite Proxy Switcher (software)
- Embedded Pserver (Novell)
- Emdeon Practice Services (Tampa, FL)
- Emergency Pest Suppression
- Emergency Petition Service
- Emergency Planning Society (est. 1993)
- Emergency Power Supply
- Emergency Psychiatric Services
- Emissions Processing System
- Employment Practices Solutions (Texas)
- Empresas Promotoras de Salud (Colombia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Integration of Jasper's solutions with Cadence's connected debug analysis and software and hardware verification platforms will improve customers' ability to leverage Cadence's unified verification planning, metric-driven verification flow, and extensive dynamic and formal Verification IP portfolio for embedded processor system verification.
Xilinx Embedded Technology Simplifies System Design: Xilinx Intellectual Property (IP) Cores facilitate system designers to create embedded processor systems with ease and meet time-to-market requirements.
The company possesses numerous years of design experience in single chip MCU (Micro-Controller Unit) systems to complicated 32-bit embedded processor system development.
To help designers hit the ground running, Memec created the economical Mini-Module, which packages a complete embedded processor system onto a tiny footprint only slightly bigger than a stick of chewing gum.
It will also create research opportunities for students and faculty members, particularly in the areas of advanced semiconductor testing methodologies and embedded processor systems development.
It enables designers to implement simple embedded processor systems based on the easy to use UltraController(TM), the advanced PowerPC(TM) or the soft core MicroBlaze(TM).
The reconfigurable Tarari High Performance Computing Processor accelerates and off-loads compute-intensive algorithms from servers, cluster nodes, and embedded processor systems, enabling companies to increase available cycles in new and existing clustered computing systems as well as individual servers and processors.