The 64 GB embedded multimedia card has been built using the 10nanometer class process technology and according to the company, it is ten times faster than the Class 10 rated memory cards.
What does eMMC stand for?
eMMC stands for Embedded Multimedia Card (data storage)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of eMMC
We have 8 other meanings of eMMC in our Acronym Attic
- Extensible Multimodal Annotation Language
- Edinburgh Materials and Micro-Analysis Centre (UK)
- Emergency Management Mutual Aid Council (Canada)
- Electronic Master Monitor and Advisory Display System
- East Midlands Metropolitan Area Network (UK)
- Ethnic Meeting of Music and Arts in Sardinia (Italy)
- Église Mystique et Magique de Bretagne (French: Mystical and Magical Church of Britain)
- Élection de Miss et Mister Bouledogue (French: Miss and Mister Bulldog)
- Earth Moon Mars and Beyond Vision (NASA)
- Eastern Maine Medical Center (Bangor, Maine, USA)
- Entrapped Mixed Microbial Cell
- Environmental Monitoring Management Council (US Environmental Protection Agency)
- Erasmus Mundus Masters Course (various organizations)
- Evangelical Mennonite Mission Conference (Canada)
- Expanded Meet Me Conference (Avaya)
- East Middlesex Mosquito Control Project (Massachusetts, USA)
- Energy Minimization Methods in Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition
- Eastern Mediterranean and Middle East (region)
- Educational Multimedia and Multimedia Education (workshop)
- Equilibre Multimodal Multimodal Equilibrium (transportation planning software; Inro Consultants, Inc.; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Nexus 7 has an 8GB embedded multimedia card (eMMC) package from Kingston, containing a NAND eMMC controller.
the world leader in advanced memory technology, today announced a next-generation 64GB embedded multimedia card (eMMC) using 10 nanometer (nm)-class* process technology.