Qtopia has been chosen for IBM's embedded Linux reference platform, for multiple PDAs from Sharp, and many other devices.
What does ELRP stand for?
ELRP stands for Embedded Linux Reference Platform (IBM)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ELRP
We have 6 other meanings of ELRP in our Acronym Attic
- Eye-Safe Laser Range Finder Training Device
- European Local and Regional Government Association
- Elementary Library Resource Initiative (Canada)
- Environmental Law Research Institute (Nigeria)
- Enhanced Long-Range Image Recognition (gaming, wing commander prophecy missile)
- Elliot Lake Retirement Living (Ontario, Canada)
- Eleanor Roosevelt National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- E-Learning Research Portal (Institute for Defense Analyses)
- Economic Law Reform Project (World Bank)
- Economic Load Response Program (energy industry)
- Emergency Load Reduction Program (Canada)
- Extreme Loop Recovery Protocol
- Economic and Labour Relations Review (Centre for Applied Economic Research and Industrial Relations Research Centre; University of New South Wales; Australia)
- Enhanced Laryngeal Reflex Reactivity
- Extra Low Rolling Resistance
- Ewe Lamb Replacement and Retention Payment Program (US Department of Agriculture)
- East Lincoln Rescue Squad (est. 1977; North Carolina)
- Electronic Land Registry System (software)
- Employee Labor Relations Section
- Energy-Efficient Layered Routing Scheme (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Qtopia(R), which is based on Qt, is the mobile application environment for the new IBM embedded Linux reference platform, and for four of Sharp's innovative Zaurus PDAs.
Qtopia is the first comprehensive application environment built for embedded Linux, and is used in IBM's embedded Linux reference platform, and Sharp's new Zaurus SL5500, SL-A300, and SL-C700 PDAs.