com/tv/ THE MOMENT OF TRUTH >What: Game show in which contestants answer embarrassing personal questions for money; a polygraph reports if they're being truthful.
What does EPQ stand for?
EPQ stands for Embarrassing Personal Question
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of EPQ
We have 11 other meanings of EPQ in our Acronym Attic
- Experiential Program for Preparing School Principals (est. 1982)
- Edition Production & Presentation Technology
- Employer Paid Pre-Tax Contribution
- Estate Planning Probate & Trust
- Endoscopic Posterior Partial Transverse Cordotomy
- East Penn Panther United (soccer; Pennsylvania)
- Expenditure and Procurement Policies Unit (Singapore)
- Entomology, Plant Pathology, and Weed Science
- Economic Production Quantity (retail)
- Edible Portion Quantity
- Empresa Portuaria Quetzal (Guatemala)
- Equipment Performance Qualification
- Exceptional Paper Quality (grading paper money)
- Extended Project Qualification (educational program; UK)
- Eysenck Personality Questionnaire
- Eysenck Personality Questionnaire Adult Form (World Health Organization)
- Eysenck Personality Questionnaire-Revised (behavioral science)
- Effective Practice Quality Assurance (UK, Youth Justice Board)
- European Protocol for the Quality Control of the Physical and Technical Aspects of Mammography Screening (European Commission report)
- European Prescribed Quantities Directive
Samples in periodicals archive:
I'd saved all my embarrassing personal questions until last, which was probably a mistake as we were joined by a student.
We asked them lots of embarrassing personal questions.