He was previously head of customer relationship management for Emap Consumer Media, where he developed the strategy for subscription website www.
What does ECM stand for?
ECM stands for Emap Consumer Media (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECM
We have 365 other meanings of ECM in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Commerce Manager
- Electronic Component Manufacturer
- Electronic Content Management
- Electronic Control Module
- Electronic Counter Measure
- Electronic Countermeasures
- Electronically Commutated Motor
- Electronics Contract Manufacturer
- Elliptic Curve Method
- Email Content Management
- Emergency Changeover Message (CCS #7/ITU-T)
- Emerging Capital Market
- Employment Case Manager (various organizations)
- Endothelial Cell Multimerin
- Endpoint Congestion Management (IETF)
- Ends Center Matched
- Energy Conservation Management
- Energy Conservation Measure
- energy-corrected milk
- Engine Condition Monitoring
Samples in periodicals archive:
Following the receipt of German and Austrian competition clearance, the sale of Emap Consumer Media to Bauer is now unconditional and is expected to complete shortly.
The overall price was based on pounds 718 million payable in cash for Emap consumer media and pounds 422 million for Emap radio.
Q2 2007 Highlights Include: * Signed dozens of new customers and expanded the use of the Endeca Information Access Platform within the installed base: Key wins included many market leaders and respected organizations such as BMG Direct, the US Department of Justice, Emap Consumer Media Limited, the Home Depot, IBM, LexisNexis, Scripps Networks, the US Air Force, and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
Both stations are owned by Bauer, formerly Emap Consumer Media.
Emap plc PROPOSED DISPOSALS OF EMAP CONSUMER MEDIA AND EMAP RADIO NOTICE OF GENERAL MEETING London, UK - 8 January 2008: Emap plc (EMA.
Emap has over 300 leading-edge brands across two divisions: Emap Communications (B2B Media) and Emap Consumer Media (ECM).
Commenting on the sale, Paul Keenan, Chief Executive of Emap Consumer Media, said: "Over the last ten years, and through a total launch and acquisition investment of some A$29m, we have grown Emap Australia into a leading player in its market.