2012 Q4 email benchmark report reveals revenue per email increased 30 percent; mobile usage is increasing speed of email response time NEW YORK, March 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Experian Marketing Services, a global provider of integrated consumer insight, targeting and cross-channel marketing, reports that overall email volume[sup.
What does ERT stand for?
ERT stands for Email Response Time
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ERT
We have 186 other meanings of ERT in our Acronym Attic
- Educational Requirements Test
- Effective Reference Time
- Electrical Resistance Tomography
- Electrical Resistivity Tomography
- Electrically Regenerated Traps
- Electromagnetic Ray Tracing
- Electronic Read Transmitter (public utilities)
- Electronic Registration and Titling
- Elliniki Radiofonia Tileorasi (Greek National Radio-Television Corporation)
- Elvene Rundt Trondheimsfjorden (Norwegian: Rivers around Trondheim Fjord)
- Emergency Reference Time
- Emergency Response Team (FEMA)
- Emergency Response Technology (National Technology Transfer Center)
- Emergency Response Temps (The Freecycle Network)
- Emergency Roadside Telephone
- Emergency Room Technician
- Emilia Romagna Teatro Fondazione (Modena, Italy)
- Emission Reduction Technique
- Emotional Rebalance Therapy
- Employee Relations Team (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The website notice said longer than normal on-hold telephone and email response times also were occurring and gave suggestions to members on ways to ensure online banking systems and software such as Quicken could work more effectively during the transition.
We're also employing online email agents to ensure quicker email response times, so that customers receive a reply within eight hours instead of the standard 24.
Agents can now seamlessly manage more than 14,000 customer calls and 1,000 emails per week from initial contact through resolution, and have reduced email response time to less than one day * Empowered customers to get accurate and complete information online 24x7, creating a 20 percent decrease in incoming inquiries * Increased customer satisfaction by using customer feedback for product and support improvements "With RightNow CX and Teleperformance the Boston Globe gets the expertise and efficiency needed to drive business growth and increase customer satisfaction.
Key metrics that demonstrate the substantial impact of the RightNow system on Nikon's service performance include a 30-second reduction in the time it takes to initiate resolution of a customer's problem on the phone and a 60-percent reduction in email response times.
With the help of RightNow, Nikon: * Continually scores over 95 percent in customer satisfaction surveys * Provides consistent customer experiences across all touchpoints, in 19 languages and 50 countries * Controls costs while increasing top-line growth, realizing a 3,200 percent ROI over three years * Achieved a 50 percent reduction in call response times and a 70 percent reduction in email response times "At Nikon, the customer experience strategy is simple: provide the very best customer experience across all touchpoints, capture high-value market insights, and keep costs under control.
This reduction in inquiry volume saves the company a significant amount of money and enables it to keep telephone, chat and email response times down to about 20 minutes even during "crunch" times.
RightNow CX helps Casual Male Retail Group save $400,000, reduce agent email response time from 24 to four hours, and decrease contact volume by 35 percent BOZEMAN, Mont.