With security and privacy always top of mind, ING DIRECT plans to expand this application further to include transactions such as transfers, bill payments and email money transfers.
What does EMT stand for?
EMT stands for Email Money Transfer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EMT
We have 209 other meanings of EMT in our Acronym Attic
- Electromagnetic Transient
- Electromechanical Maintenance Team (ICBM)
- Electromechanical Team (ICBM maintenance)
- electromechanical technology
- Electron Microscope Tomography
- Electron Multiplier Tube
- Electronic Manufacturing Technology
- Electronic Money Transfer
- Element Management Tool
- Élevage Matériels et Technologies (French: Livestock Equipment and Technologies)
- Emballage Moderne Transparent (French: Modern Transparent Packaging)
- Embedded Memory Testing
- Emergency Management Team
- Emergency Medical Tag
- Emergency Medical Team
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Tourniquet
- Emergency Medical Treatment
- Emerging Medical Technologies (database and online meetings; Life Science Intelligence, Inc.)
- Emerging Models and Technologies for Computation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new service extends the previous Interac Email Money Transfer service to the mobile channel.
The application would allow customers to check account balances, transfer funds, pay bills and carry out Interac email money transfers through their iPhone or GPS technology.
Over the next several weeks, Scotiabank, CIBC, Bank of Montreal and TD Canada Trust customers will start seeing the Email Money Transfer service in their online banking menu," says Michael Ginsberg, CEO of Canadian company, CertaPay, the payment engine powering the service.
Furthermore, the company has interests in the Prepaid Debit Card market, Email money transfer and Bill Pay services segment.
CertaPay's Platform has been deployed to a number of Canada's major banks, and Email Money Transfer services are set to launch this month to approximately five million Canadians banking online.
At the same time, CertaPay has licensed ACI's Proactive Risk Manager(TM) software to monitor transactions within CertaPay's person-to-person Email Money Transfer service for fraud.