The 2011 Best of Show winner for Email Message was e-Dialog, Inc.
What does EMSG stand for?
EMSG stands for Email Message
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of EMSG
We have 10 other meanings of EMSG in our Acronym Attic
- Enterprise Messaging Secure Exchange Protocol
- Enterprise Messaging Stabilization and Expansion Project
- Electromagnetic Modeling and Simulation Environment for Systems
- Electromagnetic Studies of Earthquakes and Volcanoes (International Association of Geomagnetism and Aeronomy Working Group)
- Elmira Maple Syrup Festival (Canada)
- Emergency Medical Services Fund
- Emirates Motor Sports Federation (United Arab Emirates)
- External Maintenance and Servicing Facility
- Electronic Manufacturing Services Group, Inc. (York, PA)
- Electronic Messaging Services Gateway (New Zealand)
- Emergency Medical Services Group, Inc (Bakersfield, California)
- Emergency Medical Spanish Guide (software)
- Endocrine Modulators Steering Group (European Chemical Industry Council)
- Executive Management Services Group
- Expeditionary Mission Support Group
- East Mississippi State Hospital
- Emergency Management Strategic Healthcare Group (Virginia)
- Ecole de Management des Systèmes d'Information
- École Marocaine des Sciences de l'Ingénieur (French: Moroccan School of Engineering Sciences)
- Electro-Mechanical Systems International
Samples in periodicals archive:
SMTP Filtering After two mail servers establish a connection with each other, they initiate a dialog in which the sending mail server tells the receiving server who the next email message is from, and to whom it is being sent.
Commtouch Reputation Service is based on the billions of email messages Commtouch analyzes from all over the globe each week.
Lyris' EmailAdvisor service, for instance, shows how an email message will look in more than 35 different programs, including web-based clients such as Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, Lycos, AOL and Earthlink.
The MailGate Appliance can be used stand-alone, or in combination with other Tumbleweed email security products to provide complete, multi-tier email security, email message encryption, and gateway to gateway secure communications.
Nasdaq:CPTH), a leading provider of messaging software and services, and Adamind (LSE:ADA), a leading global supplier of media adaptation software in the Mobile Messaging, Content and Convergence Services markets, today announced the integration of Adamind MediaSpire(TM) with Critical Path's Memova(TM) Mobile consumer mobile email solution, enabling the seamless exchange of multimedia email messages between mobile phones and PCs.
NASDAQ:CPTH), a leading provider of messaging software and services, and Adamind (LSE:ADA), a leading global supplier of media adaptation software in the Mobile Messaging, Content and Convergence Services markets, today announced the integration of Adamind MediaSpire(TM) with Critical Path's Memova(TM) Mobile consumer mobile email solution, enabling the seamless exchange of multimedia email messages between mobile phones and PCs.
Halsey (OTCBB:JLHY) and leading provider of email marketing solutions, today announced improved filtering of permission-based email messages among major ISPs in the second business quarter of 2005.