On the day the patient was scheduled to be discharged from Elyria Memorial Hospital (EMH) after receiving chemotherapy and treatment for dehydration, Nurse Susan Kreigh attending to the patient, left the patient standing while she locked the wheels of the patient's wheelchair.
What does EMH stand for?
EMH stands for Elyria Memorial Hospital (Elyria, OH)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EMH
We have 40 other meanings of EMH in our Acronym Attic
- Eastern Maine Healthcare
- Écologie et Modèles pour l'Halieutique (French: Models for Ecology and Fisheries)
- Educably Mentally Handicapped
- Effective Minimum Height
- Efficient Market Hypothesis
- Église Methodiste d'Haiti
- Electro Mechanical Handling (Lynchburg, VA)
- Electromagnetic Hazard
- Electronic Mail Host
- Elso Magyar Helikoptermodellezo Sportegyesulet (Budapest, Hungary)
- Emergency Medical Hologram (Star Trek)
- Emerging Market Handset
- Emporia Marching Hornets (Emporia State University; Kansas)
- Equipment Material Handling (various locations)
- Étude et Maintenance Hydraulique (French: Hydraulic Study and Maintenance)
- Extra Magic Hours (Walt Disney World; Florida)
- Extramedullary Hematopoiesis (pathology)
- East Midlands Housing Association (est. 1946; UK)
- Edmonton Minor Hockey Association (Canada)
- Electronically-Monitored Home Arrest
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joseph Hospital & Health Center, Elyria Memorial Hospital, Fairview General Hospital, Mt.
In operation since 1908, the medical center was formerly known as Elyria Memorial Hospital.