Proceeds from the sale of the items will benefit the Elvis Presley Charitable Foundation with its primary commitment being Presley Place, a program created and managed by the Metropolitan Inter-Faith Association in Memphis dedicated to helping homeless families.
What does EPCF stand for?
EPCF stands for Elvis Presley Charitable Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPCF
We have 3 other meanings of EPCF in our Acronym Attic
- Effective Pair Correlation Energy Method with the Factor-Two (F2) Approximation for Sigma-Electron Systems
- Estate Planning Council of the Emerald Coast (Niceville, FL)
- Electric Plant Control Electronics Enclosure
- European Postgraduate Course in Environmental Management
- Electronic Parts Catalog Exchange Standard
- East Point College of Engineering and Technology (Bangalore, India)
- Evangelical Presbyterian Church in England and Wales (UK)
- Ebenezer Presbyterian Church of Fresno (Fresno, CA)
- Ecopy Paper Connection Forum (office document imaging)
- El Paso Community Foundation (Texas)
- Emergency Physicians of Central Florida (Orlando, FL)
- Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Finance (various organizations)
- Enterprise Portal Client Framework (software component from SAP)
- Environmental Process Control Facility
- Echo Park Community Garden (Los Angeles, CA)
- Electric Power Industry of Montenegro
- Elektropivreda Crne Gore (electric power utility of Montenegro)
- Elektroprivreda Crne Gore (Electric Power Industry of Montenegro)
- Environmental Project Consulting Group (UK)
- Export Promotion Capital Goods Scheme (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Elvis Presley Charitable Foundation Elvis' name is widely associated with Memphis' acclaim as the birthplace of rock and roll.
Fans can donate now online through the Elvis Presley Charitable Foundation page.
Net proceeds from the Elvis memorabilia and experiences will be donated to the Elvis Presley Charitable Foundation for Presley Place, a 12-unit transitional housing facility for homeless families in Memphis.
Presley Place is the new transitional housing complex funded through the Elvis Presley Charitable Foundation.
This year's selected charities are the Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund, From the Heart for CS Mott Children's Hospital, and the Elvis Presley Charitable Foundation.
ENTERTAINMENT WIRE)--July 10, 2001 The 12-Unit Housing Complex Funded by the Elvis Presley Charitable Foundation is Designed to Meet the Needs of Homeless Families The Elvis Presley Charitable Foundation (EPCF), the charitable arm of Elvis Presley Enterprises (EPE), and the Metropolitan Inter-Faith Association (MIFA) opened Presley Place, a 12-unit transitional housing facility funded by the EPCF today in Memphis.
for Tuesday (July 10) --(ENTERTAINMENT WIRE) The twelve-unit housing complex funded by the Elvis Presley Charitable Foundation is designed to meet the needs of homeless families WHAT: The Elvis Presley Charitable Foundation (EPCF), the charitable arm of Elvis Presley Enterprises, and the Metropolitan Inter-Faith Association (MIFA) will open Presley Place, a 12-unit transitional housing facility for homeless families funded by the EPCF.