The Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District finally did, though, and last week the general manager hand delivered a check for $53,559.
What does EVMWD stand for?
EVMWD stands for Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Earned Value Management System
- Eastern Virginia Medical School
- Embedded Voice Mail System
- Enterprise Volume Management System
- Enterprise Vulnerability Management System
- Earned Value Management Systems Criteria
- Enterprise Voice Multi Site Deployment (Cisco Systems)
- European Voynich Manuscript Transcription
- Excellence in Volunteer Management Training Series
- Extra-Vehicular Mobility Unit (NASA)
- École de Vie dans la Nature (French: School of Life In Nature)
- Educational Video Network
- Electricity of Vietnam (state-owned utility)
- Energie Versorgung Niederösterreich AG
- Engineering Variation Notice
- Environnement Valorisation Négoce (French: Valuing Trading Environment)
- Escape Velocity: Nova (computer game)
- Escola Via Net
- European VLBI (Very Long Baseline Interferometry) Network (astronomy)
- Eurovision News Exchange
Samples in periodicals archive:
1) tax allocation refunding bonds series 1985 Duarte Redevelopment Agency (CA) (Amended Davis Addition Redevelopment Proj) 1987 tax allocation refunding bonds, (Las Lamas Redevelopment Proj) 1986 tax allocation refunding bonds and (Rancho Duarte Phase I Redevelopment Proj Area) 1985 TABs Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District (CA) (Installment Agreement) COPs series 1984H and refunding COPs series 1986 Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District (CA) (Community Facilities District No.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings assigns a rating of 'AA+/F1' to the $26,500,000 Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District, CA variable rate refunding certificates of participation series 2011A (the certificates).
hospital revenue refunding bonds ser 2008B; -- Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Authority (CA) (Oakland Coliseum Arena Project) lease revenue bonds series 1996A-2; The following bond's long-term ratings are downgraded to 'A+' (Rating Outlook Stable) from 'AA' (Rating Outlook Stable) and the short-term ratings are affirmed at 'F1+': -- Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District (CA) variable-rate COPs series 2008B; -- New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJ) school facilities construction refunding bonds series 2008 V-1; -- Salem Hospital Facility Authority (OR) (Salem Hospital Project) variable rate revenue bonds series 2008C.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings assigns a rating of 'AA+/F1+' to the $54,570,000 Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District Variable Rate Refunding Certificates of Participation, Series 2008B (the COPs).
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings withdraws the 'AA+/F1+' rating assigned to the $55,020,000 Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District Variable Rate Certificates of Participation, Series 2008B (the COPS).
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings assigns a rating of 'AA+/F1+' to the $55,020,000 Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District variable rate certificates of participation, series 2008B (COPs).
SAN FRANCISCO -- Stone & Youngberg, a leading financial services firm and the nation's top underwriter of California and Arizona municipal bonds1, served as sole underwriter for the Series 2008A Certificate of Participation (COPs) negotiated financing for the Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District.