International Medical News Group (IMNG; Morristown, NJ), a unit of Elsevier Society News Group (ESNG), has begun the publication of "Chest Physician," a new monthly journal for pulmonologists, critical care physicians, cardio-thoracic surgeons, and cardiologist, as well as all members of the American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP; Northbrook, IL).
What does ESNG stand for?
ESNG stands for Elsevier Society News Group (publishing)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ESNG
- East Side Neighborhood Development Company (Saint Paul, MN)
- Electrolysis Society of the North East
- Electronic Sales of New England (Old Saybrook, CT)
- Esperanto Society of New England
- Elkhorn Slough National Estuarine Research Reserve (California)
- Earth Sciences Network
- Energy Sciences Network
- Eine Schrecklich Nette Familie (German: Married With Children; American television series)
- Eastern Shore Natural Gas Company (US)
- Electronic Systems and Networking Group (University of Genoa; Italy)
- European School of Neuroimmunology
- Expert System for Neonatal Intensive Care
- European School on New Institutional Economics
- Exercise & Sport Nutrition Laboratory (Texas A&M University; College Station, TX)
- European School of Nuclear Medicine
- Egyptian Society of Nuclear Medicine Specialists
- European Specialist Nursing Organization
- Experimental Studies on the Nature of Species (plants)
- expressed Single Nucleotide Polymorphism
- Egyptian Society for Neonatal and Preterm Care
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American College of Surgeons (ACS; Chicago, IL) and the International Medical News Service, a part of the Elsevier Society News Group (ESNG; Morristown, NJ), have launched "Surgery News," a monthly newspaper.