We reached the outskirts of Elsenborn and the men of Company F slept in a barn until about 1000 hours.
What does EBLB stand for?
EBLB stands for Elsenborn (airport code; Belgium)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EBLB
- Extended Battery Life
- Extended Battery Life Initiative (Intel)
- Extragalactic Background Light (radiation)
- East Bay LGBT Democratic Club
- European Bat Lyssavirus 1
- Ebey’s Landing National Historical Reserve (US National Park Service)
- Education Brings Leadership and Achievement (Georgia)
- Epidermolysis Bullosa, Lethal Acantholytic
- Experience-Based Language Acquisition (software)
- Extend Broad-Spectrum Beta-Lactamase (biology)
- Evelyn Beatrice Longman Batchelder
- Éditions Bibles et Littérature Chrétienne (French: Bibles and Christian Literature Publishing; Switzerland)
- European Business Leaders' Convention
- East Bay League of Conservation Voters (politicial group; California)
- Emergency Brake Light Display (vehicles)
- East Bay Learning Disabilities Association (California)
- English Beef and Lamb Executive Ltd. (UK)
- E-Business Leadership Forum (Botswana)
- Emergency Ballast Lumen Factor (ratio)
- Enterprise Business Law Group (McLean, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prutzman, Operations Officer of 2nd Division Artillery, stated that gunners on Elsenborn Ridge in Belgium on 19 December, 1944 scored 5,760 hits on the Twin Villages of Krinkelt-Rocherath in one 20 minute concentration.
At Elsenborn and Monshau during the Battle of the Bulge and other World War II battles, American Field Artillery saved the day and contributed significantly to victory.