This study provides evidence for the first time that SEY contains higher levels of Pyruvate Kinase, HSP70 and Elongation factor 2 and lower levels of Eukaryotic Translation Initiation Factor 5A-2 and Triosephosphafe (somerase than those found in RY.
What does EF-2 stand for?
EF-2 stands for Elongation Factor 2
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Experience Factory
- Experimental Forest (USDA)
- Exposed Facility
- Extended Fractal
- Extension Flag
- External Forces
- Extra Fine (threads)
- Extremely Fine (numismatics; 7th best condition of coin)
- Operation Enduring Freedom (US DoD)
- Engineer Furnish & Install
- Expedited Forwarding Per-Hop Behavior
- Extended Fractal/Constant False Alarm Rate (detector type)
- Enhancer Factor 1
- Erythroid Factor-1
- Escherichia Coli F1-ATPase (Adenosine Triphosphatase; biochemistry)
- Elongation Factor 1-Alpha
- Elite Force 2 (Star Trek computer game)
- Elongation Factor 2 Kinase
- Elongation Factor 3
- Early Flank Alarm
Samples in periodicals archive:
The expression of actin and elongation factor 2 genes was measured to investigate a possible relation between phenotypic response of hemocytes exposed to V.
]) to eukaryotic elongation factor 2 (eEF2) and releases nicotinamide (7).