Bill was television's first Marlboro Man, though he struck his cowboy pose sitting atop a split-rail fence in the Elliot Unger Elliot Studio on West 54th Street, five thousand martinis east of the lonesome prairie.
What does EUE stand for?
EUE stands for Elliot Unger Elliot (Film Production Company)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EUE
We have 18 other meanings of EUE in our Acronym Attic
- Enriched Uranium Direct Oxide Reduction
- European Union Document Repository
- European Data Protection Commissioner
- European Union Drug Regulatory Authorities
- European Union Drug Regulating Authorities Clinical Trials (database)
- European Union of the Deaf Youth
- Early Unit End (Stanford Folding@Home)
- Early User Evaluation
- Early User Experiment
- Éditions Universitaires Européennes (German: European University Publishing)