But the final site selection must be in the region defined by the Elliot Lake and North Shore Corporation for Business Development (ELNOS)- a venture-financing institution which signed on as an equity partner.
What does ELNOS stand for?
ELNOS stands for Elliot Lake and North Shore Corporation for Business Development (Elliot Lake, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- East Lake Neighbors Community Association (Atlanta, GA)
- Elective Lymph Node Dissection
- End-of-Life Nursing Education Consortium
- Electron Energy-Loss Near Edge Structure
- Egyptian Liquefied Natural Gas (Alexandria, Egypt))
- Early Learning New Hampshire
- Environmental Law Network International
- Electronic Libraries and New Information Technologies
- EarthLink, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Electronic Intelligence Notation
- Emerald Lake Nudist Resort (Porter, TX)
- Eller Noe Sånt/Slikt (Norwegian: or something like that/this)
- Enterprise Level Notification System
- Eerste Luitenant (Dutch)
- European League for Non-Western Studies
- Early Learning Opportunities (Florida)
- East Lothian Orienteers (orienteering club; Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- Edge Localized Orbital
- Electric Light Orchestra (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A mill site hasn't been selected until the wood supply is made available, Lowry says, but it will be close to major transportation links and must be in the region defined by the Elliot Lake and North Shore Corporation for Business Development.