Urine and blood samples from patients with clinically suspected leptospirosis are inoculated into Ellinghausen-McCullough-Johnson-Harris culture medium plus 5-fluorouracil and incubated at 30[degrees]C for 8-12 weeks.
What does EMJH stand for?
EMJH stands for Ellinghausen-McCullough-Johnson-Harris (bacterial culturing medium)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EMJH
- Épilepsie Myoclonique Juvénile (French: Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsy)
- Espérance Musicale de la Jumellière (French musical band)
- European Management Journal (academic review)
- European Music Journal (online industry journal)
- Electronic Medical Journal of Australia
- EuroMed Journal of Business (Europe and Mediterranean)
- East Midwood Jewish Center (Brooklyn, NY)
- Emmanuel Messianic Jewish Congregation (Clarksville, MD)
- East Mesa Juvenile Detention Facility (East Otay Mesa, CA)
- East McDowell Junior High (Marion, NC)
- Euro-Mediterranean Journalism Institute
- Experimental Medicine Job Listing
- European Movement Jazz Orchestra
- Ecumenical Movement for Justice and Peace (Philippines)
- ECCOMAS Multidisciplinary Jubilee Symposium
- Earnest Money Contract
- Edward Moore Kennedy (American senator)
- Emergency Medical Kit (NASA; space shuttle)
- Emergency Mobile Kitchens (Phoenix, AZ)
- Emerging Materials Knowledge
Samples in periodicals archive:
To cultivate Leptospira, a few drops of blood from patient 2 were placed in several tubes of Ellinghausen-McCullough-Johnson-Harris medium supplemented with 2.