Located in the foothills of the Allegany Mountains, Seneca Allegany Casino & Hotel is minutes away from nearby Ellicottville, New York and a focal point for the area's growing tourism economy.
What does EVL stand for?
EVL stands for Ellicottville, New York
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of EVL
We have 27 other meanings of EVL in our Acronym Attic
- Eerder Verworven Kwalificaties (Dutch: Previously Acquired Qualifications)
- Elektronik Von Kerschhaggl (German: Electronics from Kerschhaggl; est. 1982; Austria)
- Elektronisch Visualisieren Klassifizieren (German: Electronic Visualization classifying; Austria)
- Emerald Valley Kitchen
- Empfohlener Verkaufspreis (German)
- Ensemble Vocal Katimavik (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Ethyl Vinyl Ketone (chemistry)
- Evangelisches Krankenhaus (German: Lutheran Hospital)
- Échafaudages Volants Lussac (French: Flying Scaffolding Lussac; Lussac, France)
- Electronic Visualization Laboratory
- Emergency Vehicle Locator
- Endoscopic Variceal Ligation
- Enduits du Val de Loire (French: Coatings of the Loire Valley; Loire Valley, France)
- Ensemble Vocal de Lyon (French vocal ensemble)
- Ensemble Vocal du Lauragais (French music ensemble)
- Ensemble Vocal Lausanne (Swiss vocal ensemble)
- European Veterinary Laboratory (Netherlands)
- Evaluation Test Unit
- Existing Value List
- Endoscopic Variceal Ligation Combined with Partial Splenic Embolization
Samples in periodicals archive:
They have committed to strengthening the local economic fabric in Ellicottville, New York, where their re-powered renewable facility will directly put 25 local men and women back to work and will also help local truckers and forest products industry workers earn their livings.
DFW AIRPORT, Texas -- American Locker Group Incorporated (OTCQB: ALGI), a recognized leader in secure storage solutions, today announced it has completed the previously announced relocation and consolidation of its Ellicottville, New York operations into its DFW Airport facility.
With respect to our Ellicottville, New York biomass-energy project, the permitting of the project is now out of the hands of the town planning board which has caused us so much unnecessary delay and now in the hands of the New York State Supreme Court, where we feel confident we will obtain a just resolution to this matter.
has commenced an Article 78 proceeding in New York State Supreme Court to compel the Town of Ellicottville, New York to comply with missed regulatory deadlines in connection with the completion of an environmental review of the Company's Ellicottville, New York renewable energy project.
We announced that it was our intention to create an agriculture division to focus in growing hybrid willow shrubs to serve as fuel for our Ellicottville, New York Biomass Project and also for fuel for sale to area coal power plants in an effort to promote a reduction in their emissions by using cleaner fuel.
OTC: LLEG) announced today that it has received a Statement of Qualification from the Massachusetts Division of Energy Resources ("DOER"), qualifying its Ellicottville, New York biomass energy project as eligible to sell Renewable Energy Credits ("RECs") in Massachusetts.
OTC: LLEG) announced today that ten members of New York State's Capitol Hill leadership wrote Governor-Elect Eliot Spitzer on Tuesday in support of Laidlaw Energy's Ellicottville, New York biomass energy project and two other noteworthy New York biomass projects, The Biorefinery in New York and the Lyonsdale Biomass Facility.