com and suicide prevention services to gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and questioning youth, and the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation, the leading organization raising funds to eradicate pediatric AIDS through research and awareness.
What does EGPAF stand for?
EGPAF stands for Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (since 1988; Santa Monica, CA, USA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of EGPAF in our Acronym Attic
- Exhaust Gas Pressure
- Experimental Geodetic Payload (Japanese satellite)
- Exterior Gateway Protocol (IETF standard STD00018 RFC0904)
- Everybody's Golf Portable 2 (gaming)
- Enseignements Généraux et Professionnels Adaptés (French: Adapted General and Professional Teaching)
- European Gay Police Association
- European Group for Prisoners Abroad (now CEP (European Probation Organization) Expert Group on Foreign Nationals; Utrecht, Netherlands)
- European Group of Public Administration (est. 1974)
- Everlasting Gospel Publishing Association (Gyeonggi-do, South Korea)
- Kirkwall Airport (UK, ICAO code)
- Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation
- Electronic Government Purchase Card (US DoD)
- Environment, Get, Post, Cookie, Server (predefined variables in PHP)
- Earth Guardian Prince Endymion (fan fiction)
- Ethylene Glycol Monopropyl Ether (CAS Number 2807-30-9)
- External General Parsed Entity
- Ethylene Glycol Monopropyl Ether Acetate
- e-Government Program Executive Committee (formed in 2001)
- Electrabel Green Projects Flanders (Flanders, Belgium)
- Glasgow Airport (UK, ICAO code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation has become the leading global nonprofit organization dedicated to preventing these infections.
WASHINGTON, December 1 /PRNewswire/ -- - "A Generation Free of HIV Is Possible," Barnes Says On the twentieth anniversary of World AIDS Day, the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation is urging the global community to reach more pregnant mothers with medicines to protect their infants from HIV, and to speed treatment to children around the world living with HIV and AIDS.
29 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation is pleased to partner with UNICEF and other organizations in the roll-out of the Mother-Baby Pack (MBP), an innovative solution to help bring lifesaving HIV-prevention medications to mothers and babies.
This year, the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation is urging governments and non-governmental organizations across the globe to increase their focus on preventing the transmission of AIDS from mother to child.
The Lenox company, best-known for fine china, has designed a little bear ornament to benefit the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation.
Significant recent HIV/AIDS related gifts included a scientific award to the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation for continued research in prevention; a God's Love We Deliver grant for nutrition counseling and education; an AIDS Volunteers of Cincinnati grant for hepatitis testing; and Project Open Hand grants for food supplies in San Francisco and Atlanta.
com/prnh/20100326/EGPAFLOGO) The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation would like to recognize today's announcement by the U.