When the Elizabeth Foundation for the Arts found itself in need of an infusion of cash, Winoker Realty's Jonana Dayan helped the organization pursue an unusual alternative to selling the building it owned on 39th Street--divide the building into condos, and sell half of them.
What does EFA stand for?
EFA stands for Elizabeth Foundation for the Arts (New York, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EFA
We have 150 other meanings of EFA in our Acronym Attic
- Editorial Freelancers Association
- Educatieve Faculteit Amsterdam (Dutch: Amsterdam Faculty of Education; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Education for All
- Education Funding Agency (UK)
- Educational Foundation of America
- Effective Filtration Area (filter devices)
- Egyptian Football Association
- Electrodiagnostic Functional Assessment
- Electronic Frontiers Australia Inc.
- Elektronische Fahrplanauskunft (German)
- Elmira Free Academy (Elmira, NY)
- Emergency First Aid (health care; various locations)
- Empowerment for All
- End-Fire Array
- Enfance & Familles d'Adoption (France)
- Engin de Franchissement de l'Avant (French: Forward Crossing Apparatus)
- Engineering Failure Analysis
- Engineering Field Activity (SPAWAR)
- Engineering Flight Activity
- English Football Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Earlier this year, Winoker Realty Company represented The Elizabeth Foundation for the Arts in the sale of two floors of its midtown Manhattan building.
The Commercial Condominium Division of Winoker Realty Company represented the Elizabeth Foundation for the Arts in the sale of a two-floor commercial condo at 323 West 39th Street in Manhattan.