It's not investors who vie for bungalows in this extremely elite zone but ministers and business tycoons.
What does EZ stand for?
EZ stands for Elite Zone (online gaming group)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of EZ
We have 8 other meanings of EZ in our Acronym Attic
- Expanding Your World (career exploration program; Oregon)
- Key West, FL, USA (Airport Code)
- Eastern Yellow Wagtail (bird species)
- Eden Youth Work Partnership (UK)
- Eastbourne Youth Workers Trust (church organization; est. 1995; UK)
- Examine Your Zipper
- Czech Republic
- Easy Listening
- Economic Zone
- Ellington-Zwisler Rocket Mail Catalog (philatelic catalog)
- Empire Zone (New York State)
- Employment Zone
- Empowerment Zone
- Engagement Zone
- Enterprise Zone
- Entwicklungszusammenarbeit (German: Development Cooperation)
- Euro Zone (Forex Foreign Exchange and finance)
- Europska Zajednica (Croatian: European Union)
- Evangelische Zeitung (German)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By then, both Day and Stevens could have returned to the elite zone in time for the Welsh Open next year.
Commanding such a price has put it in the elite zone as one of the most desirable cars ever made.