This offer does not apply to class of service bonus miles, class-of-service EQM, elite bonus miles, redeemable bonus miles, promotional EQMs or Elite Qualifying Segments.
What does EQS stand for?
EQS stands for Elite Qualifying Segments (United Airlines Mileage Plus)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EQS
We have 22 other meanings of EQS in our Acronym Attic
- Évaluation Quantitative des Risques (French: Quantitative Risk Assessment)
- External Quality Review
- Elaine Quigley Real Estate (Westboro, MA)
- Ethnographic and Qualitative Research in Education
- Equity Quantitative Trading Group
- Equity Risk Management System
- External Quality Review Organization
- Embedded Quality Review System
- Évaluation Quantitative des Risques Sanitaires (French: Quantitative Health Risk Assessment)
- Échelle de Qualité de Soins (French: Quality of Care Scale)
- Entangled Quantum State
- Environmental Quality Standard
- Environmental Quality Systems
- Environnement Qualité Sécurité (French: Quality Safety Environment)
- Equine Quality Spectrum (International Horsemans Institute)
- Equus Total Return, Inc. (various locations)
- Europe Qualité Services (French: Europe Quality Services)
- Event Query Service
- Extend Quality System (Norway)
- Environmental Quality Service Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
To qualify for elite status, Premier members must reach 25,000 Elite Qualifying Miles (EQM) or 30 Elite Qualifying Segments (EQS) by 31 December 2005 while the threshold for Premier Executive status is 50,000 EQM/60 EQS, and 1K members need 100,000 EQM/100 EQS to qualify for elite status.
Upgrading to Silver Card member, you only need to accumulate 40,000 Elite Qualifying Mileages or 20 Elite Qualifying Segments during certain period of time.
When customers earn 25,000 Elite Qualifying Miles (EQM) and 30 Elite Qualifying Segments (EQS) on United in a calendar year, they attain Premier(R) status in the United Mileage Plus program.
1, 2006, Mileage Plus members will be offered the option to choose a reward when they reach the following milestones: 40,000 Elite Qualifying Miles (EQM) or 40 Elite Qualifying Segments (EQS); 75,000 EQM or 75 EQS; 125,000 EQM or 125 EQS; and 300,000 EQM or 300 EQS.
To qualify for elite status, Premier(R) members must reach 25,000 Elite Qualifying Miles (EQM) or 30 Elite Qualifying Segments (EQS) by December 31, 2005.
To qualify for a reward of their choice, members who currently hold Premier(R) status must reach 40,000 Elite Qualifying Miles (EQM) or 40 Elite Qualifying Segments (EQS) by Dec.
In addition, when Mileage Plus members earn at least 125,000 elite qualifying miles (EQMs) or 125 elite qualifying segments (EQSs) by the end of 2004, they can give the gift of Premier status to a family member, friend or colleague and choose an additional reward for themselves.