| Fife Flyers hope to take advantage of Edinburgh Capitals' poor run of form when they go calling in the Elite Ice Hockey League tonight.
What does EIHL stand for?
EIHL stands for Elite Ice Hockey League (United Kingdom)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- European Industrial Hemp Association (est. 2005; Germany)
- Eastern Iowa Hawkeye Conference (high school athletics)
- English Ibizan Hound Club (UK)
- Essex Institute Historical Collections (Salem, MA)
- Euro Ice Hockey Challenge (Europe)
- Extraordinary International Hydrographic Conference
- Exertion-Induced Heat Exhaustion
- Early Isovolemic Hemofiltration
- Edinburgh International Harp Festival (UK)
- Eastern Insurance Holdings, Inc (Lancaster, Pennsylvania; stock symbol)
- El Increible Hombre Menguante (Spanish: The Incredible Waning Man; Spanish musician)
- European Institute of Health and Medical Sciences
- Everything Is Healing Nicely (Frank Zappa album)
- Energy Institute Hrvoje Pozar (Croatia)
- European Integrated Hydrogen Project
- Edisto Island Historic Preservation Society (South Carolina)
- Estonian Institute of Human Rights
- Eastern Iowa Human Resource Association (Cedar Rapids, IA)
- Eastern Iowa Hunting Retriever Association
- Education in Human Rights Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Elite Ice Hockey League club based in Nottingham is also known by which name?
INSURANCE specialist Jelf has become the broker of choice for the UK's Elite Ice Hockey League and all its member clubs following success in working with the Cardiff Devils.
With the expansion of the Elite Ice Hockey League up to 10 teams, there will be more opportunities for clubs across the country to develop local talent from different regions.
Chris, a colossus at 6ft 7in, has joined the Mincoff Vipers of the British Elite Ice Hockey League but as many other clubs around Europe were sounding out the stay at home defence man the opportunity to study at Northumbria University's Newcastle Business School as part of his contract with the club saw him opt for Tyneside.
Cardiff Devils chase revenge against Manchester Phoenix tonight after losing their Elite Ice Hockey League clash 6-5 last night.
Edinburgh Capitals are now in the top league in the country - the Elite Ice Hockey League (EIHL) - which means they're hosting the top teams at the Murrayfield ice rink.
Already, they have won the Elite Ice Hockey League and the Challenge Cup.