As an independent investment advisor working with plan participants, according to congressional opinion, you don't need to establish an eligible investment advice arrangement with your plan sponsor because you don't benefit (monetarily) from the advice you provide and therefore will not be engaging in a prohibited transaction.
What does EIAA stand for?
EIAA stands for Eligible Investment Advice Arrangement (wealth management)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EIAA
We have 12 other meanings of EIAA in our Acronym Attic
- Excellence In Action
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Experimental and Integrative Activities (US NSF)
- External Iliac Artery (biology)
- External Interface Assembly
- The CEBUS Standard
- Electronic Industry Association Standard
- Electronic Industries Association Interim Standard
- Electronic Industries Alliance/Information and Telecommunications Group
- Electronic Industries Alliance/Telecommunication Industries Association
- Environment Industry Action Agenda (Australia)
- Environmental Impact Assessment Act (various nations)
- European Interactive Advertising Association
- Exporters and Importers Association of Alberta (Canada)
- Extended-Interval Aminoglycoside Administration (pediatrics)
- Electrical Industry Asbestos Awareness Committee (Royal Commision into the Building and Construction Industry; Australia)
- Extra-Intracranial Arterial Bypass
- Extracranial-Intracranial Arterial Bypass
- Electrical Inspectors Association of British Columbia
- Ethiopian Institute of Architecture, Building Construction and City Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each adviser must have a written agreement with the Fiduciary Client, described as an eligible investment advice arrangement (EIAA).