20 /PRNewswire/ -- Beginning in January 2011, The Eli Broad Graduate School of Management at Michigan State University will launch its Master of Science in Marketing Research (MSMR).
What does EBGSM stand for?
EBGSM stands for Eli Broad Graduate School of Management (Michigan State University)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Evidence-Based Guides for Practice (nutrition)
- External Border Gateway Protocol
- Escola de Ballet Goretti Quintela (Portuguese: Quintela Goretti School of Ballet)
- East Bay Genealogical Society (est. 1978; California)
- East Boothbay General Store (East Boothbay, ME)
- Eggs, Bacon, Grits, Sausage
- Electrical Bone Growth Stimulator (fractures)
- Ernst-Barlach-Gesamtschule Dinslaken (German school; Dinslaken, Germany)
- Evangelische Broedergemeente in Suriname (Dutch: Brother Evangelical Church in Suriname)
- Eye Bent Grape Spasm (band)
- European Backgammon Tour (game)
- Evangelische Broedergemeente Utrecht (Dutch church)
- École Belge d'Homéopathie (French: Belgian School of Homeopathy)
- Edvald Boasson Hagen (cyclist)
- Electric Black Horse (band)
- Electronic Business Hub
- Elements Behavioral Health (Nashville, TN)
- Elgin Brown & Hamer (ship repairs; South Africa)
- Embedded Behavioral Health (US Army)
- Embraced by Hatred (German hardcore band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 2010 survey was conducted by CSC (NYSE: CSC), Supply Chain Management Review, The Eli Broad Graduate School of Management at Michigan State University, with assistance from The Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) and Supply Chain Europe magazine.
Gilbert D Harrell, Professor of Marketing, Eli Broad Graduate School of Management at Michigan State University.
A graduate of Michigan State University's Eli Broad Graduate School of Management with a master's degree in Economics, and a bachelor's degree in economics from KOC University in Istanbul, Turkey, Geckil is a member of the National Association for Business Economics (NABE) and the Institute of Business Appraisers (IBA).
In addition to his corporate experience, Doyle has held a number of educational positions, including the Executive in Residence at the University of San Diego and Professor of Procurement and Sourcing Strategy at the Eli Broad Graduate School of Management, at Michigan State University.
in accounting from the Eli Broad Graduate School of management of Michigan State University, a Master of Business Administration from University of Hawaii at Manoa, a Bachelor of Science and a Bachelor of Arts from Fudan University.
Chan, who obtained his MBA from Michigan State University's Eli Broad Graduate School of Management, is a former research analyst with Wasserstein Perella Securities.
The Eli Broad College of Business/The Eli Broad Graduate School of Management at Michigan State University (http://www.