Benny is an Elf on the Shelf, part of a Christmas tradition that's taken hold over the past few years to help encourage children's good behavior.
What does EOTS stand for?
EOTS stands for Elf on the Shelf
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EOTS
We have 9 other meanings of EOTS in our Acronym Attic
- Expert Opinion on Therapeutic Patents (Informa Healthcare publication)
- Eyes on the Prize
- Eastern Ontario Team Penning Association (Canada)
- Executive Office of Transportation and Public Works
- Ear of the Rat (band)
- Exempt Organization Tax Review
- Edinburgh Old Town Renewal Trust (UK)
- Electro Optical Test Set (LANTIRN)
- Electro-Optical Targeting System
- Electro-Optical Threat Sensor
- Elimination of the Snakes (podcast)
- Empire Of The Sun (movie)
- Enema of the State (Blink-182 album)
- Enemy of the State (movie)
- Equipment Order Tracking System (Sprint)
- Expanded Ocean Thermal Structure
- Eye of the Storm (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Encounters of the Spooky Kind (film)
- East Otter Tail Soil and Water Conservation District (Perham, NY)
- End of Toll Trunking
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contact Information: The Elf on the Shelf Jamie Lewis 678-460-0021 Contact via Email
Faith and spirituality author takes aim at Elf On the Shelf, introduces children's Christmas tradition more focused on faith than toys JACKSON, Mich.
For a list of store locations or to purchase The Elf on the Shelf online, visit http://www.