ON Gas Storage ECOVIX EDF EDF Gas Deutschland Elf Petroleum Nigeria Limited Emerson Empresas ICA Sociedad Controladora Emulate3D Enbridge EnBW Energie Baden-Wurttemberg Encana Corporation Endress+Hause Enercon Engineering Inc.
What does EPNL stand for?
EPNL stands for Elf Petroleum Nigeria Limited (Lagos, Nigeria)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EPNL
We have 1 other meaning of EPNL in our Acronym Attic
- Espaces Publics Numeriques Essoniens (French: Digital Public Space, Essone)
- Eric P. Newman Education Center (St. Louis, MO)
- École du Personnel Navigant d'Essais et de Réception (French: School Personnel Test Flight and Reception)
- Electric Power Network Efficiency and Security (NSF)
- El Paso Natural Gas (Company)
- Electric Power and Natural Gas (various companies)
- European Petroleum Negotiators Group (est. 1984)
- Elliot Park Neighborhood Inc. (Minneapolis, MN)
- Extreme Perversity Normalization Initiative
- Effective Perceived Noise Level
- Elf Petroleum Nigeria Ltd. (Lagos, Nigeria)
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders (Stanford University; California)
- European Parkinson's Nurses Network
- East Portland Neighborhood Office (Oregon)
- Elijio Panti National Park (Belize)
- Eyre Peninsula Natural Resources Management (Australia)
- Electro Plated Nickel Silver
- English Place-Name Society
- European Paediatric Neurology Society (formerly European Federation of Child Neurology Societies)
- Early Payoff
Samples in periodicals archive:
A similar deal worth one billion dollars was sealed same month between the NNPC and French group Elf Petroleum Nigeria Limited (EPNL).
Under the contract, Cameron will provide subsea systems engineering and project management, along with subsea Christmas trees, production and intervention control systems, manifolds, flowline connection systems, installation support and associated spares for Total's Nigerian subsidiary, Elf Petroleum Nigeria Limited.
Co-venturers in the Usan Field development are Chevron Nigeria Limited (30 percent), Elf Petroleum Nigeria Limited (20 percent and operator), Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria (Offshore East) Ltd.
SPDC is in a joint venture with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Total's unit Elf Petroleum Nigeria Limited and Italy's Agip.
CHC, through its partner Aero Contractors Company of Nigeria Limited ("ACN"), has been awarded a three-year contract renewal (plus two one-year options) by Elf Petroleum Nigeria Limited, for the provision of two Sikorsky C+ helicopters and one SA365N3 Dauphin helicopter.
However, industry insiders point out that earlier exploration--between 1991 and 2001-by NNPC, Shell Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCO), Elf Petroleum Nigeria Limited and Chevron Nigeria Limited in the northern Nigeria basins of Chad, Benue and the Gongola trough, ended unsuccessfully.
Co-Ventures with SNEPC (55 percent) are Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria (Deepwater) Limited (20 percent), Elf Petroleum Nigeria Limited (12.