Folsom, a Florida native, most recently served as chief of operations for the Eleventh Coast Guard District in Alameda, Calif.
What does D11 stand for?
D11 stands for Eleventh Coast Guard District (Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Deterministic, Zero-Sided Lindenmayer System
- Device State 1 (partial-sleep power-down mode, computing)
- Dimension One Spas
- Dopamine Type 1 (neurotransmitter; also seen as D-1)
- First Diagonal (heart)
- Domain-1-Segment-6 Region
- 10-Sided Die (gaming)
- Day 10 of Gestation (reproductive science)
- 100-Sided Die, or Two 10 Sided Dice rolled together (gaming)
- DJIA Index 10,000
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to becoming Commandant, he served as the Coast Guard's Vice Commandant from 2000 to 2002, and as Commander, Pacific Area and Eleventh Coast Guard District from 1998 to 2000.
He has also served as Commander, Pacific Area and Eleventh Coast Guard District, where he developed the successful Coast Guard response to the increase in illegal drug and migrant smuggling traffic in the Eastern Pacific.