n]-class function which corresponds by the Frobenius characteristic map to the elementary symmetric function [e.
What does ESF stand for?
ESF stands for Elementary Symmetric Function
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ESF
We have 239 other meanings of ESF in our Acronym Attic
- Éducation sans Frontières (French: Education Without Borders)
- Education Services Facilitator
- Education Support Fund (various locations)
- Ekonomicko-Spravni Fakulta (Czech: Faculty of Economics and Administration)
- Ekonomisk-Statsvetenskapliga Fakulteten (Swedish: Economics and Political Science Faculty; Abo Akademi University; Finland)
- Election Support Force
- Electriciens sans Frontieres (French: Electricians without Borders)
- Electrolysis Society of Florida
- Electronic Support Fund
- Electronically Set Fuze
- Elite Sirius Fighters (game)
- Elliott State Forest (Oregon)
- Emergency Service Function
- Emergency Services Facility (various locations)
- Emergency Social Fund (Bolivia)
- Emergency Support Function
- Emmanuel Schools Foundation (est. 1989)
- Employment and Skills Formation (Australia)
- Empowering Spirits Foundation (San Diego, CA)
- Empty Stocking Fund (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Parkhurst and James  tabulate zonal polynomials of order 1 through 12 in terms of sums of powers and in terms of elementary symmetric functions.
h-r] is the elementary symmetric function defined by [[PI].