An evaluation of the elementary student talent search by families and schools.
What does ESTS stand for?
ESTS stands for Elementary Student Talent Search
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ESTS
We have 16 other meanings of ESTS in our Acronym Attic
- Étude Service Technique Réfrigération (French: Study Technical Service Refrigeration)
- Expanded Simple Tandem Repeat (cells)
- Empire State Towing and Recovery Association (Albany, NY)
- European Space Tracking (Network)
- Environmental Security Technology Requirements Group
- Electronic Standards for the Transmission of Regulatory Information
- European Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology
- École Supérieure de Technologie de Salé (French: School of Technology Sale; Sale, Morocco)
- Electric Ship Technologies Symposium
- Electronic Systems Test Set
- Energy Science and Technology Software
- Estates (US Postal service standard street suffix)
- European Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Energy Science and Technology Software Center
- Electronic Systems Test Set Group
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (movie)
- Engineering Science and Technology Scholarship Program (West Virginia)
- Escola Superior de Tecnologias da Saúde do Porto (Portuguese: School of Health Technology of Porto)
- European Symposium on Time Series Prediction
- European Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
Further details regarding qualification for and participation in the C-MITES Elementary Student Talent Search can be found in the registration brochure published by C-MITES (2003) or in previously published research (e.