Improving any one element of resource consumption may increase or decrease the effects of another element and vice versa.
What does EOR stand for?
EOR stands for Element Of Resource
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of EOR
We have 64 other meanings of EOR in our Acronym Attic
- European Organization for Quality
- Economic Order Quantity Buy Computation
- European Organization for Quality Control
- Eastern Ontario Quarter Horse Association (Canada)
- Equal Opportunity Quality Indicator
- Earth Orbit Rendezvous
- East of the River
- Eastern Ontario Regiment (Canada)
- Effective Operational Radius
- Element Occurrence Record (biotics)