His background also includes serving as Senior Vice President of Sales at Elektra Entertainment Group and in a number of senior positions at Priority Records.
What does EEG stand for?
EEG stands for Elektra Entertainment Group (record label)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EEG
We have 75 other meanings of EEG in our Acronym Attic
- Enterprise Enlisted Family Support Group (Navy families)
- Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union
- Electrically Elicited Fatigue Test (muscle fatigue resistance)
- End-to-End Force Tracking
- Euronet Worlwide Inc. (Leawood, KS)
- Early Error Gate
- Eastern European Group (UN)
- Electronics Engineering Group
- Emirates Environmental Group (est. 1991; Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Emperor Entertainment Group (Hong Kong)
- Emusa Energy Group (Mexico)
- Enterprise Encryption Gateway (wireless LAN segmentation and security device)
- Environmental Evaluation Group
- Erneubare Energien Gesetz (Renewable Energy Sources Act, Germany)
- European Elephant Group (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Europeiska Ekonomiska Gemenskapen (Swedish: European Economic Community)
- Exercise Evaluation Group
- Exercise Evaluation Guide (US FEMA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BMG Music, Capitol Records, Elektra Entertainment Group, Interscope Records, Laface Records, Motown Record Co.
SYLVIA RHONE Title: Chairman/CEO, Elektra Entertainment Group Age: 50 Education: B.
Sylvia Rhone Chairman and CEO, Elektra Entertainment Group Time Warner Inc.
Camille Hackney, Vice President of Strategic Marketing & New Media, Elektra Entertainment Group Kenard Gibbs, President, Vibe Magazine Christy Haubegger, Creative Artists Agency Lisa E.
NEW YORK, March 2 /PRNewswire/ -- Warner Music Group (WMG) today announced a series of restructuring initiatives aimed at creating a more efficient organization better able to compete in the challenging business environment of today's music industry, including: * The consolidation of select business divisions of the Elektra Entertainment Group and The Atlantic Group labels, including the Legal and Business Affairs, Finance and Label Sales units.
Camille Hackney has been named vice president of multimedia, marketing and business development of Elektra Entertainment Group in New York.
Elektra Entertainment Group and The Atlantic Group, WMI distributes and markets repertoire from its own network of 47 affiliates and numerous licensees in more than 70 countries.