For more information on ESD protection, see these publications: * MIL-HDBK-773A, Electrostatic Discharge Protective Packaging * MIL-HDBK-263B, Electrostatic Discharge Control Handbook * MIL-5TD-16B6C, Electrostatic Discharge Control Program Discharge Control Program IF YOU CAN'T FIND COPIES LOCALLY, THEY'RE AVAILABLE ON THE PEFENSE LOGISTICS AGENCY (DLA) DOCUMENT SERVICES ASSIST QUICK SEARCH WEBSITE; https://assist.
What does ESDC stand for?
ESDC stands for Electrostatic Discharge Control
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ESDC
We have 18 other meanings of ESDC in our Acronym Attic
- European Society for Dermatology and Psychiatry
- European Society for Domestic Animal Reproduction
- Economic and Social Data Base
- Endangered Species Database (US EPA)
- Énergie Service de Belledonne (French energy provider)
- Entente Sportive La Daguenière La Bohalle (French sports club)
- European Soil Database (European Commission-Joint Research Centre, Institute for Environment)
- Electronic Sports Data Base Online (Germany)
- École Supérieure de Danse de Cannes (French dance school)
- El Sitio Digital Channel (broadband platform)
- Empire State Development Corporation
- Employment and Social Development Canada
- Engineering Services for Design and Construction
- Extra Segment Descriptor Cache
- Extremal Self-Dual Code
- Earth and Space Data Computing Division
- Eastern States Dressage and Combined Training Association
- Earth Science Data Directory
- Environment and Sustainable Development Division (UN Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific)
- Environmental and Social Due Diligence
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contributors address the physical nature of small particles and their interaction, transport and deposit of particles and their cleaning, tribological implications of particles, airborne molecular contamination, particle adhesion and removal, electrostatic discharge controls, electron microscopy techniques, surface analysis methods, ionic contamination, colorimetric interferometry for thin film contaminates, "wettability" techniques, surfactants, solvents, chemical cleaning, high-speed jets, microabrasive processing, argon/nitrogen cryogenic aerosols, carbon dioxide snow cleaning, coatings for prevention of biological contamination, and semiconductor drying methods.
According to BFGoodrich, its new ESD control technology exhibits a consistent surface resistance of 108 W, which is two orders of magnitude lower than that obtained by existing electrostatic discharge control technologies.
To become AAP certified, Ingram Micro had to meet several IBM requirements, including: component and disk drive handling, electrostatic discharge control, electronic data transmission, assembly procedure, quality assurance and technical training.