The prototype, which utilizes the Company's ultra-high resolution electrophoretic image display and associated technology, including proprietary hardware and software, has been named "MAGICOM" (TM).
What does EPID stand for?
EPID stands for Electrophoretic Image Display (electrical engineering)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EPID
We have 12 other meanings of EPID in our Acronym Attic
- Energetic Pion Channel and Spectrometer
- Engineering Projects in Community Service
- Enhanced Printing Industry Competitiveness Scheme (Australia)
- Evaluation of Pay-Off of IR Countermeasures Suppression
- Experimental Physics & Industrial Control System
- Extrusion Production Information and Control System (software package for the aluminum extrusion industry)
- Electronic Proceedings of the International Conference on Technology in Collegiate Mathematics (journal)
- Estes Park Internet Computer Users Group, Inc. (Estes Park, Colorado, USA)
- Electronic Portal Imaging Device (radiotherapy)
- Elvis Perkins in Dearland (band)
- Enhanced Proportional Integral Derivative
- Every Page Is Different (printing)
- Every Person Is Different
- Extended Pan (Pan-Access Network) ID (Identification; computing)
- East Pakistan Industrial Development Corporation
- Environmental Protection and Industrial Development Commission (now Environmental Protection and Development Authority-Ras Al Khaimah; United Arab Emirates)
- Établissement Public d'Insertion de la Défense (French public administrative institution)
- Exotic Plant Invasions: Deleterious Effects on Mediterranean Island Ecosystems (research project)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The purpose of the Joint Venture Company, which was formed pursuant to the Joint Venture Agreement dated March 28, 1995, is to coordinate with CopyTele and SECC in the development, manufacture, and marketing of multi-functional telecommunication products utilizing CopyTele's ultra-high resolution electrophoretic image display and associated technology.
As indicated in CopyTele's press release of March 28, 1995, the purpose of Shanghai CopyTele will be to coordinate with CopyTele and SECC in the development, manufacture and marketing of multi-functional telecommunication products utilizing CopyTele's ultra-high resolution electrophoretic image display and associated technology.