The continued integration between Multisim and LabVIEW is providing an increased and unparalleled level of productivity for the professional design engineer," said Vincent Accardi, general manager of National Instruments Electronics Workbench Group.
What does EWB stand for?
EWB stands for Electronics Workbench (simulation software)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EWB
We have 24 other meanings of EWB in our Acronym Attic
- Employment While Awaiting Training (Canada)
- epididymal White Adipose Tissue
- Europe West Africa Trade Agreement
- Enlightenment With A Vengeance
- Event Wave
- E.W. Bliss Company
- E.W. Bowman, Inc.
- Edge Welded Bellows
- Einzelwertberichtigung (auf Forderungen; banking, German)
- Electronic Wedge Brake (braking system)
- Energie Wasser Bern (German: Bern Energy Water; Bern, Switzerland)
- Engineers Without Borders
- Enterprise without Borders
- Environment Without Borders
- Erwerbsberechtigung (German: acquisition authorization; ammunition)
- Express Waybill (shipping)
- Extended Wheelbase (automotive)
- New Bedford/Fall River, MA, USA - New Bedford Municipal (Airport Code)
- Engineers Without Borders - USA
- East Wales Bridge Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clair Community College in Port Huron, Michigan, says Electronics Workbench has reduced the first-year dropout rate in the electronics program by more than 40 percent.
The result is the flexibility and creative freedom to quickly improve design decisions," said Bhavesh Mistry, general manager, National Instruments Electronics Workbench Group.
Through the Sunstone ECOsystem design environment, our users can now access Web resources and technical documentation to easily fabricate their PCB prototypes," said Vincent Accardi, general manager at National Instruments Electronics Workbench Group.
TORONTO -- Electronics Workbench has launched Ultiboard 8 and Ultiroute 8, completing the Series 8 tool suite.
The companies have developed the Multisim VI Library, a series of integrated sample labs linked by a seamless interface between National Instruments LabVIEW graphical development environment and Electronics Workbench Multisim circuit simulation software.
AUSTIN, Texas -- National Instruments (Nasdaq:NATI) Electronics Workbench Group today announced the release of Multisim 10.
com) has acquired the Toronto, Canada-based EDA company Electronics Workbench (www.