now retired) and the first chairman of NEMI's board of directors; Lance Glasser, formerly director of the Electronics Technology Office at the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) and now general manager, RAPID Division of KLA-Tencor Corporation; Mark Bregman, formerly general manager, pervasive computing, for IBM and currently CEO of AirMedia; Andy Lietz, former CEO of HADCO Corporation (now retired); John Pomeroy; Joe Rice, an operations manager for Delphi Delco Electronics Systems; and Dick Tarbox, formerly vice president, manufacturing R&D, for Lucent Technologies (now retired).
What does ETO stand for?
ETO stands for Electronics Technology Office (DARPA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ETO
We have 75 other meanings of ETO in our Acronym Attic
- Earth To Orbit
- Earth Traverse Outfitters (Knoxville, TN)
- Échocardiographie Ttransoesophagienne (French: Transesophageal Echocardiography)
- Economic Trade Office (various locations)
- Economic, Technical or Organisational (employment law; UK)
- Effects Tasking Order
- Efforts to Outcomes (Social Solutions software/services)
- Electrical Technical Officer (engineering)
- Electronic Trading Opportunities
Samples in periodicals archive:
He previously served at the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, where he started and managed the MEMS program and was then appointed as director of the Electronics Technology Office where he was responsible for roughly half of the federal electronics technology investments totaling more than $400 million per year.
Bruce Gnade, DARPA Program Manager, Electronics Technology Office and Mr.