Aviation Electronics Technician Second Class Kristopher M.
What does ET2 stand for?
ET2 stands for Electronics Technician Second Class (Naval Rating)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Erythrogenic Toxin type A
- Environmental Technologies - Applied Environmental Technologies
- Environmental Technologies - Industrial Waste Reduction Program
- Envelope Tracking Power Amplifier (electrical engineering)
- Embedded Training/Embedded Simulation
- Endurance Training Followed by Strength Training
- Engineering Test/Service Test (US DoD)
- Electronics Technician First Class (Naval Rating)
- Electrophoretic Type 1
- Extension Tier 1 Segment
- Electronics Technician Third Class (Naval Rating)
- Emerging Threat Tactics Team (US Air Force)
- Evacuated Tube Transport Technologies
- E-Sektionens Teletekniska Avdelning
- Early Termination Fee (contracts)
- Earthville Travel Adventures
- Eastern Training Area
- Easy Tech Answers (Lansing, MI)
- Edited to Add
- Educational Theater Association (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also served in the United Sates Navy as an Aviation Electronics Technician Second Class.
David Cecka, a 28-year-old aviation electronics technician second class, and the rest of the crew were stranded on Hainan Island after making an emergency landing following the collision.