The AIMS OE-120/UPX electronically-steered antenna system is a key component of the U.
What does ESA stand for?
ESA stands for Electronically-Steered Antenna
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ESA
We have 651 other meanings of ESA in our Acronym Attic
- Electricity Storage Association, Inc.
- Electro-Spark Alloying
- Electrochemical Surface Area
- Electromagnetic Signal/Systems Analysis
- Electron Scan Antenna
- Electronic Security Association
- Electronic Spark Advance (automotive)
- Electronic Sub-Assembly
- Electronic Suspension Adjustment (motorcycles)
- Electronically Scanned Array
- Electrostatic Analyzer
- Electrostatic Attraction (compare to ESD)
- Electrostatic Self-Assembly Process (nanotechnology)
- Embedded Software Architecture
- Embedded Systems Applications
- Emergency Safe Altitude
- Emergency Services Access
- Emergency Services Authority (Australia)
- Emergency Stand Alone
- Employee Services Area