They include: TeamMate EWP, electronic workpaper system; TeamCentral, audit issues tracking; TeamRisk; risk assessment tool; TeamSchedule, advanced scheduling; and TeamMate TEC, time and expense tracking.
What does EWP stand for?
EWP stands for Electronic Workpaper
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EWP
We have 76 other meanings of EWP in our Acronym Attic
- Eyes Wide Open Worldwide
- Early Warning Point
- East West Players (Los Angeles, CA)
- East-West Psychology (California)
- Eastern White Pine
- Education for Working Professionals (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute)
- Efficacy Working Party (Committee for Proprietary Medicinal Products; EU)
- Einweg-Palette (German: Disposable Pallet)
- Electronic White Pages
- Electronic Work Permit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Audit process automation * Promotes the use of electronic workpapers through automated control documentation, but provides the flexibility to include existing and hard copy reference documents.
Also consider how the electronic workpapers will be organized.