Key modules include staff scheduling, electronic visit record and patient specific care plans, GPS tracking and travel management, wound care, supply order, clinical messaging, administrative center an enterprise application integration for home care.
What does EVR stand for?
EVR stands for Electronic Visit Record (health care technology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EVR
We have 43 other meanings of EVR in our Acronym Attic
- Enterprise Value per Unit (stock market)
- Église de la Victoire du Québec (French: Victory Church of Quebec; Canada)
- Enhanced Video Quality (Samsung; DVD recorder feature)
- Equivalent Vector Quantizer
- Everquest (game)
- Expectation Value Quantum Computer
- East Village Radio (Internet radio)
- École de Voile Rochelaise (French sailing school)
- Eläinten Vapautus Rintama (Finnish: Animal Liberation Front)
- Electronic Video Recording