Leading Middle East tourism organisations will take part in the first ever Electronic Union of Travel Industry (EUOTI) online marketing conference, to be held between December 15 and 19, at Sharm El-Sheikh in Egypt.
What does EUOTI stand for?
EUOTI stands for Electronic Union of Travel Industry (Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- End User Organization
- Examination Under Oath
- Offices in Europe (International Monetary Fund)
- Union de l'Europe Occidentale (Western European Union, WEU)
- Electric Utility Operating Companies
- Eucommia Ulmoides Oliver Leaf (tree leaf; pharmacology)
- European Union Observer Mission
- Eugene O’Neill National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Early Urethral Obstruction Sequence (pregnancy complication)
- Eastern University of Sri Lanka (Sri Lanka)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Recognizing the growing importance of online marketing, leading Middle East tourism organizations are proud to endorse the Electronic Union of Travel Industry (EUOTI) online marketing conference, which will be held between December 15th and 19th, 2008 in Continental Garden Reef Resort Sharm El-Sheikh.