NTMPS also includes the Electronic Training Jacket that is used by all Sailors in preparation for boards and career development.
What does ETJ stand for?
ETJ stands for Electronic Training Jacket
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ETJ
We have 7 other meanings of ETJ in our Acronym Attic
- Equipes Traitement des Images et du Signal (Cergy-Pontoise, France)
- European Telecommunications Informatics Services
- European Tender Information System (EU)
- Emirates Telecommunications Corporation
- East Timor International Support Center (Australia)
- East Timor-Ireland Solidarity Campaign (est. 1992)
- Electrotechnology Industry Training Organisation (New Zealand)
- Electronic Ticketing
- Electronic Traffic Information Exchange (Maryland State Police)
- E Të Tjera (Albanian: And So On)
- English Teachers in Japan
- Evoked Tongue Jerks (reflexes)
- Extended Territorial Jurisdiction
- Employee Training Job Analysis
- East Tennessee Japanese School
- East Tennessee Jazz Society
- Employment Training Job Security Program (branch of SEIU; New York City)
- East Texas Just Transportation Alliance
- Elite Teutonic Knight (role playing)
- Embedded Toolkit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Once training is completed, it is automatically recorded in Fleet Training Management & Planning System (FLTMPS) and reflected in the Sailor's electronic training jacket.
It also is reflected in Electronic Training Jacket, accessible through NKO.
The IAWWG is teaming with the Navy's Credentialing Program Office and the Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Training and Education (DANTES) to build an electronic paperless test voucher system so that the certifications are electronically tracked in military training jackets initially and in civilian electronic training jackets as they become available.
When finished, this will provide a 95 percent functional NKO; a more capable Sea Warrior portal and increased access to the Sea Warrior portal afloat; Navy E-Learning courses, 5VM, JASS Career Management System (JCMS), Navy Training Management and Planning System (NTMPS) Afloat; and the Electronic Training Jacket (ETJ), among other resources, such as content management and viewing systems.
Navy E-Learning and the electronic training jacket (ETJ) will be found under Learning.
To view your Electronic Training Jacket, visit Navy Knowledge Online at https://wwwa.
The Electronic Training Jacket (ETJ) tool on the Navy Knowledge Online (NKO) Web site is an important link for Sailors to track their career progression and prepare for advancement.