By ISLAMABAD, August 07, 2011 (Balochistan Times): National Highway Authority (NHA) would install Electronic Toll and Traffic Management (ETTM) system on National Highways to improve the toll collection system.
What does ETTM stand for?
ETTM stands for Electronic Toll and Traffic Management
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ETTM
We have 1 other meaning of ETTM in our Acronym Attic
- Enterprise Trenchless Technologies, Inc. (Lisbon Falls, ME)
- Entertainment Technology Training Institute (Australia)
- Entreprises de Travail Temporaire d'Insertion (French temporary employment company)
- Espoon-Vantaan tuotantotalouden insinöörit (Espoo, Finland)
- European Technology Transfer Initiative
- Emerging Technologies Toolkit (IBM)
- Euroopan Teknis Tieteellisen Keskuksen (Finnish: European Technical Scientific Center)
- Eesti Tõlkide Ja Tõlkijate Liit (Estonian Association of Translators and Interpreters)
- Evaluative Through the Lens (flash photography)
- Extraction, Transformation, Transportation & Loading (used in building Data Warehouses)
- Electronic Toll and Transaction Monitor
- European Technology Transfer Network
- East Tennessee Technology Park
- East Texas Tech Prep Consortium (Tyler, TX)
- Engineering Technician Training Program (Hudson Valley Community College; New York)
- Elapsed Time to Repair
- Estimated Time To Repair
- Exception to the Rule
- Expose To The Right (digital photograph histogram technique)
- Emirates Technical & Thermal Systems Company, LLC
Samples in periodicals archive:
ATS is a leading provider of technology and business solutions that support electronic toll and traffic management programs worldwide.
Amtech developed North America's first electronic toll collection (ETC) system, the world's first electronic toll and traffic management (ETTM) system and the first open-road ETC system.
Mortenson concluded, "While the very competitive nature of the FDOT procurement and the large civil works content will result in low margins on this contract, we view the project as a strategic one for Amtech--to further enhance our position as the global leader in large-scale electronic toll and traffic management systems.
Hughes and Mark IV currently are providing vehicle-to-roadside communications system with both commercial vehicle operations and electronic toll and traffic management applications throughout North America.
a leading provider of intelligent, radio frequency-based devices and systems, today announced it is installing a fully integrated electronic toll and traffic management system on the Maine Turnpike tollway.
The SAIC divisions that will be part of the new subsidiary include the Electronic Toll and Traffic Management Division; the Automated Transportation Support Systems Division, which provides asset management services to the railroad industry; and the Intelligent Vehicle Highway Systems Division.
These contracts reaffirm Amtech's leadership in the electronic toll and traffic management marketplace," said Jeffrey S.