In future, they will be able to preload a card with travel credit either online, at Travelshops or through electronic ticket machines, and use the one card as their ticket on the bus, train or tram or any combination of the three.
What does ETM stand for?
ETM stands for Electronic Ticket Machine
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ETM
We have 120 other meanings of ETM in our Acronym Attic
- Educational Teleconsortium of Michigan
- Effective Time Management
- Elaborately Transformed Manufactures (Australia)
- Elapsed Time Meter
- Elastic Task Model
- Electric Tickle Machine (band)
- Electric Trolling Motor (boats)
- Electronic Technical Manual
- Electronic Technician's Mate (US Navy)
- Electronic Throttle Module (Volvo)
- Electronic Town Meeting
- Electronic Transmission (US DoD)
- Electronically Transmitted Message
- Element Technical Manager
- Element Test and Maintenance (ASIC test interface)
- Elemente der Technischen Mechanik (German: Elements of Technical Mechanics)
- Éléments Traces Métalliques (French: Trace Metal Elements)
- Elintarviketieteiden Maisteri (Finnish: Master of Food Science)
- Embedded Trace Macrocell (ARM Microprocessors)
- Embrace the Moment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Welsh Government could use data from electronic ticket machines to scrutinise bus-pass use, he added.
The system was planned for introduction in April but problems with the Electronic Ticket Machines (ETM) have delayed it.
But I have electronic ticket machines that count the number of OAPs too and I believe there is a difference.
Within four years, London Underground ticket office machines will be replaced with faster, more efficient till technology and new electronic ticket machines will be introduced on the capital's buses.