Introduction Electronic theses and dissertations (ETDs) are a relatively new mode of research and scholarly communication.
What does ETD stand for?
ETD stands for Electronic Theses and Dissertations
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ETD
We have 108 other meanings of ETD in our Acronym Attic
- Evangelical Theological College of Wales (UK)
- Enter the Chibi Zone (web site)
- Economics and Technology Division (EPA)
- Education and Training Development
- Effective Training and Development (UK)
- Effective Transfer Date
- Elantech Touchpad Driver (computing)
- Elect the Dead
- Electric Transmission Demonstrator
- Electron Transfer Dissociation
- Electronic Transfer Device
- Electronic Tuning Device
- Electrothermal Deactivation (infectious waste disposal)
- Emergency Travel Document (various locations)
- Emerging Technology Division (various companies)
- Empfohlene Tagesdosis (German product labeling)
- Enabling Technology Demonstration
- End of Train Device (railroads/trains)
- End Trade Drawdown (finance)
- Énergies et Territoires Développement (French: Energy and Territories Development)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hudgins and Allen-Meares, 2004:270), Electronic Theses and Dissertations The thesis or dissertation is expected to be a substantial piece of original research.
But digital representations of these works, known as electronic theses and dissertations (or ETDs), are a relatively new phenomenon that present student authors with seemingly endless possibilities to express their creativity.