Examples of this new wave of electronic support equipment can be seen in the areas of drill tracking, monitoring, mapping, and steering with such units as the Spot-D-Tek I through Spot D-Tek IV.
What does ESE stand for?
ESE stands for Electronic Support Equipment (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ESE
We have 187 other meanings of ESE in our Acronym Attic
- Eclipse Summit Europe
- École Supérieure d'Electricité (French electrical school)
- École Supérieure de l'Entreprise (French: Graduate School of Business)
- Écologie et Santé des Écosystèmes (French: Ecology and Health of Ecosystems)
- Écologie, Systématique, Évolution (French: Ecology, Systematics, Evolution; laboratory)
- Economic, Social and Environmental
- Electrical Support Equipment (US NASA)
- Electronic Security Equipment
- Electronic Security Europe
- Electronic Stock Exchange
- Electronic Surveillance Enhancement
- Elementary and Secondary Education (various locations)
- Embedded Secure Element (mobile technology)
- Empirical Software Engineering
- Engineer Support Equipment (Army)
- Enhanced Secure Environment (anti-cheat gaming software)
- Enhanced Spectrum Efficiency
- Enseignement Supérieur à l'Etranger (French: Higher Education Abroad)
- Enterasys Systems Engineer
- Enterprise Systems Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
a small minority-owned business established in January 1983, designs develops, manufactures and tests high-energy silver-zinc cells, specialty cells and complete batteries as well as electronic support equipment for NASA, the Department of Defense, Major Prime Contractors and various commercial applications.
EDS, he explained, is responsible for the development, implementation and ongoing technical operation of Pulsat, while Hughes Network Systems is providing the satellite technology and electronic support equipment.